D-Bal or Crazy Bulk’s legal steroid equivalent of Dianabol (or Methandrostenolon) is a supplement composed of the ingredients Whey Protein Concentrate, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Leucine, and DHEA. It’s also a featured product in many of their advertisements because of its effectiveness in increasing not only muscle mass but muscle strength.
- Fastest Muscle Gains Possible: D-Bal has become a mainstay in many a bodybuilding stack, from bulking stacks to cutting stacks as well as strength stacks. It jumpstarts your system in order to make your body more receptive to muscle growth and development. The difference between working out with or without D-Bal (or its equivalent, Dianabol) is like night and day in terms of the gains you can get. What’s more, the muscles aren’t just for show.
- Strength Increases Galore: I personally increased my lifting capacity to 59 kilograms with the help of D-Bal and other products as part of a bulking stack. That’s exactly what I love about the increased muscle growth from D-Bal. Even when I go into my cutting cycle, I’m assured that the muscle I’ve gained from D-Bal isn’t just for show and actually helps out in my power-lifting endeavors. I recommend D-Bal because it’s also a mainstay in my personal bulking stack.
- Nitrogen Retention: Surprisingly, many of my fellow so-called power lifters are unaware of the importance of nitrogen retention. I understand why though. The only thing a power lifter cares about is whether a supplement can help in increasing the load they can carry or not. However, I’ve done my research, and nitrogen retention in muscle tissue is important in the creation of protein that’s needed for muscle growth. This is the perfect anabolic state necessary for muscle growth.
- Focus-Level Improvement: On top of ensuring nitrogen retention to facilitate its other benefits like more muscle gains, fast muscle gains, and strength increases to go along with those gains, D-Bal also has ingredients like L-Leucine that’s responsible for helping you with your focus and motivation levels. This gives you an advantage in ensuring you’ll stick to your workout regimen for the longest time possible.
- Gives Dianabol a Run for Its Money: As someone who has used both Dianabol and D-Bal, I must say that the latter gives the former a run for its money. Sure, supplements by default are considered off-brand or weaker steroids compared to their prescription counterparts, but in exchange with of that is usually suffering from little-to-no side effects. The thing about D-Bal is that its results aren’t far off from Dianabol and it’s safer to use.
Our team has also shared their personal experiences individually on Crazy Bulk D-Bal results.